Thursday, August 28, 2008

T.S. Fay

Well, we had a decent weekend compared to others I know. I didn't lose power! I couldn't believe it either. Living in the country when your power goes off it stays off for a while. Luckily we survived Tropical Storm Fay! I hardly had any limbs in my yard thank goodness. We did break child labor laws and made our kids pick up what did fall. Then we went to uncle Ben's to make them pick up over there too! I had my little nephews in on it too!
I am glad though we didn't have a tree fall on the house. One of my friend's had her house burn the other week and this weekend had a huge oak tree fall on it. How crazy is that?
I let the kids run and play out in the rain. Lilly was out there in her drawers & t-shirt. You would have thought we were at a swim park or something. She was going crazy. Jesse was playing in it then decided to put a sweat shirt on (like he wasn't going to get rained on with that!?) Anyway, they had fun and didn't get sick like most people would think!

No comments: