Thursday, August 21, 2008

This week

Well, Wally got his cast off Monday and went back to work Tuesday. Thank goodness, he was driving me nuts! He also has to fight the morning traffic now to take Jesse to school!
Wally & uncle Ben got Jesse a go-cart this past weekend. We all went over there with my nephew and his 4 wheeler. Ben has alot of trails on his farm so we leave it over there. The kids were too dang funny riding that thing. Lilly even got on it and wanted it wide open. Of course I didn't let her drive by herself. I was kindof worried about getting on the 4 wheeler because it is a smaller one but it held up! My brother-in-law is small so he is the only adult that really looked right on it! I will have to take pictures next time we go over there. Jesse always comes home plum dirty from all that field dirt flying everywhere.
That is about it happening around these parts!

No comments: