Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back from Disney!

Well, we made it back from Disney! I had fun but was tired & ready to be home. The kids got to come out with Chip & Dale @ the campfire singalong. That was neat! It is the Year Of A Million Dreams so they are doing little extra things like that for familes. Jesse got a birthday pin & Lilly got a first visit pin to wear, & of course they didn't wear them. I put them up for later.

This past Sunday Jesse woke up & looked out his bedroom window & saw a turkey gobbler by our house in the field. I was going to take a picture but my camera was in the truck. It was huge too! Then yesterday in the field behind our house we saw 3 deer. Jesse is definetly going to be a true hunter!

The school year is ending soon. Next week Jesse has his kindergarten graduation. I will probaly cry. Then Lilly has an end of the year program @ her church school. My babies are growing up too fast.

No comments: